ION DT 1/18th scale
SMALL IN SIZE, BIG ON ACTION!
THE MAVERICK ION DT
Maverick RC's reputation for affordable fun continues with the hugely impressive iON DT! This 1/18th scale desert racing buggy gives you the thrilling excitement of much larger RC buggies in a package that fits in the palm of your hand! Waterproof electronics, 4WD grip and large off-road tires mean you can turn anywhere you go into your own RC playground!
A strong shaft drivetrain and sealed gear differentials get the power to the ground through all four wheels for amazing stability and handling. Sharing many of the same parts as other vehicles in the iON range, the iON DT is fitted with a cool roll cage and panel-style body with a large rear wing for added traction. Treaded rubber tires provide grip and control, aided by oil-filled shock absorbers.
The Maverick iON range also features all-new electronics, and lead the way with fantastic top-spec features: a Maverick Element 1200mAh Ni-MH battery with a universal charger, MTX-248 2.GHz radio and a 2-in-1 waterproof MSRS-248 receiver/speed controller. Impressive top speed and acceleration is provided by the 370-size motor for outstanding fun and racing action!
The motor fitted in the Maverick iON DT is the reliable MM-28 370-size motor, so drivers can keep having fun for hours and hours! The 4WD drivetrain uses ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to durable driveshafts and finally to the grippy rubber wheels at all four corners.
1. Molded spur gear cover and sealed shaft drivetrain
Protects the gears from rocks and dirt
2. Gold anodized aluminum parts
Extra-cool styling to impress your friends!
3. Durable racing buggy suspension
For truly impressive handling
4. Tough composite tub chassis
Provides a solid base for the suspension and drivetrain
5. Strong suspension components
Robust design keeps you driving
6. Ball bearings throughout
For increased runtime and durability
7. Large molded rear wing
For extra rear traction and performance
8. Real oil-filled shock absorbers
Provide extra traction and control
9. Twin bellcrank steering
For accurate steering and control
10. Shaft 4WD drivetrain
Gives you secure handling and impressive
ESTABLISHED IN 2008
Maverick RC has been a fan favorite across Europe and the UK for years! Maverick kits and parts are developed in the UK by real RC fans - and the same minds that bring you HPI Racing stuff! Maverick RC has been constantly developed to bring you the best and most fun RC action for your money. We're always looking to improve through testing and customer feedback, investing all our energy to keep you having fun on the road, track, beach, park...wherever you enjoy driving your RC!
The strong MS-28 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features and integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
Featuring dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, with reliable C-hub style front hubs and extra-strong single-piece rear hubs, you can blast through dirt with ease and complete control.
Finishing off every Maverick iON XB is and fully detailed, completely painted and stickered body with a design that not only looks amazing, it provides additional protection for the chassis components.
#MV12806 MAVERICK ION DT 1/18 RTR ELECTRIC DESERT RACING BUGGY
- Fully assembled 1/18th scale 4WD vehicle complete with radio, battery and charger
- Standard on all iON kits: MSRS-248 2-in-1 Waterproof 2.4 GHz receiver/ESC
- Standard on all iON kits: Maverick Element 7.2V 1200mAh Ni-MH battery
- Standard on all iON kits: MTX-248 2.4Ghz 2Ch iON transmitter
- MM-28 370 Motor
- MS-28 steering servo
- Protective gear cover
- Molded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution
- Rebuildable ol-filled shocks with progressive springs
- Dual-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Standard on all iON kits: gold-colored shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough, efficient 4WD drivetrain
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Fully ball bearing supported drive train
- Factory-finished, pre-painted and decaled bodyshells
- NEW for all iON kits: full range of gold-anodized aluminum option parts available