OMGRC Brushless Upgrade 34424 Fazer Mk2 2020 Mercedes GT3 1/10th Scale
Brushless Upgrade comes with:
Metal 32t pinion gear
Aluminum Center Driveshaft FAW209
EZRUN MAX 10 COMBO (2-3s) 60amp ESC (battery connection XT60) with 4000kv brushless motor
Factory Brushed Motor and ESC "Are Not" included.
Top Speed is over 55+MPH with 3s lipo
Top Speed on 2s Lipo is around 40MPH
No battery or charger is included just like stock.
The info below is just going over factory setup.
- “Ultra Scale Body” replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis(FZ02).
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints realize superior reliability and durability.
- Belt mounting battery compartment allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
Equipped with Front and Rear light buckets compatible with optional 97054 LED Light unit which is sold separately.
By installing the LED light unit, scale realism is improved.
Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on the front suspension. Simple ball-connected steering knuckles provide reliable steering and suspension movement. Interchangeable front-rear and left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
New design rebuildable oil shocks mark an evolutionary step up from previous models. Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously delivers both light handling and precise control.
Original low-profile semi-slick pattern tires produce superior performance and combine with 15-spoke wheels for stunning visuals.
Standard spur and pinion gear setting is 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T – 37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gears. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery and charger for chassis
- Length 464mm
- Width 200mm
- Wheelbase 260mm
- Tread (F/R) F:174mm / R:174mm
- Tires (F/R) F:66×25mm / R:66×25mm
- Gear Ratio 6.5:1
- Weight 1650g (approx.)
- R/C system Syncro KT-231P+
- Motor 550 G14L