Venom 35C 2S 3800mAh 7.4 Hard Case LiPo Battery ROAR Approved with UNI Plug
Venom 35C 2S 3800mAh 7.4 Hard Case LiPo Battery ROAR Approved with UNI Plug
Trust the battery that consistently delivers peak performances even through the roughest conditions. The Venom 35C 2S 3800mAh 7.4V LiPo Hard Case ROAR Approved battery pack has a high-capacity, high-discharge rate that gives you the power and run-time you expect from all Venom batteries. This battery includes not only plug adaptors to fit Deans, Traxxas, Tamiya and EC3 plug types, but also heavy-duty features like 12 AWG soft silicone wire leads and our patented High Current Universal Plug System (patent no. 8,491,341). Whether you have a remote-controlled heli, jet, airplane, quad, buggy or truck, this is a battery pack you can depend on.
Due to recent changes in Federal shipping regulations, the sale of lithium batteries is restricted to North America. Lithium batteries can only be shipped via ground. Furthermore, Lithium Batteries exceeding 300WH (watt hours) can only be shipped ground and must be received at a business address, signature required.
Comparable Competitor Battery:
- Weight: 8.2 oz (232.5 g)
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo Battery)
- Dimensions: 137 x 46 x 23 mm / 5.39 x 1.81 x 0.91 in
- Plug Type: Venom UNI Plug. Compatible with Traxxas Plug, Tamiya Plug, Deans Plug & EC3 Plug.
- Lithium ELC in Grams: 2.28
- Wire Gauge: 12 AWG Soft and Flexible Low Resistance Silicone Wire
- Capacity: 3800mAh
- Cell Count: 2S
- Cell Configuration: 2S1P
- Volts: 7.4
- Charge Rate: 1C (3.8A)
- Max Approved Charge Rate: 5C (19A)
- C Rate: 35C
- Continuous Discharge: 35C (133A)
- Min Discharge Volts Per Pack: 6V
- Max Burst Rate: 70C (266A)
- Max Volts Per Cell: 4.2V
- Max Volts Per Pack: 8.4V
- Watt Hours: 28.12
- Included Charge Leads:
- Fits the Following Model(s): Aquacraft Motley Crew, Aquacraft Super Vee 27 Brushless RTR, Aquacraft UL-1 Superior Hydro, ARRMA Fury BLX, ARRMA Granite BLX, ARRMA Mojave BLX, ARRMA Raider BLS, ARRMA Raider BLX, ARRMA Raider XL BLX, ARRMA Vorteks BLX, Associated 1/10 B44.1 Team EP Buggy Kit, Associated 1/10 RC10-B4, Associated 1/10 RC10-B4.1, Associated 1/10 RC10-T4.1, Associated 1/10 RC10R5 Oval, Associated 1/10 SC10, Associated 1/10 SC10 4x4, Associated 1/10 T4, Associated 1/10 TC4, Associated 1/10 TC5R, Associated 1/10 TC6 Factory Team Touring Car, Associated 1/8 RC8Be Factory Team, Associated 1/8 SC8e Rockstar-Makita, Associated TC6.2, Axial 1/10 AX10 Scorpion RTR, Axial 1/10 SCX10 4WD Kit w/Honcho, Axial 1/10 Wraith Rock Racer RTR, Axial AX10 Deadbolt, Axial AX10 Ridgecrest, Axial EXO Terra, Axial SCX10, Axial SCX10 Deadbolt, Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6, Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 Falken, Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Axial SCX10 Ram Power Wagon, Axial Wraith, Axial Wraith Poison Spyder, Axial Wraith Spawn, Duratrax 1/10 Evader DT EP RTR, Duratrax 1/10 Evader EB, Duratrax 1/10 Evader EXT2 EP RTR, Duratrax 853E, Duratrax DX450, Duratrax DXR8-E, ECX Revenge 4WD, Exceed Mad Code, Exceed Mad Drift, Exceed Max Stone, Exceed Sunfire Brushless, Helion Criterion 2WD, Helion Dominus 10SC 4X4, Helion Dominus 10SC V2, Helion Dominus 10TR 4X4, Helion Invictus 10MT 4X4, Helion Volition 10SC 2WD, Hot Bodies 1/10 Cyclone S RTR, Hot Bodies 1/10 TCX, HPI 1/10 Blitz, HPI 1/10 Blitz ESE, HPI Blitz FLUX, HPI Bullet MT, HPI Bullet ST, HPI E- Firestorm 10 HT, HPI E-Firestorm 10T FLUX, HPI Savage XS, HPI Sprint 2 Sport, HPI WR8 FLUX, Kyosho 1/8 DMT VE, Kyosho 1/8 Inferno MP9e, Kyosho 1/8 Inferno VE, Kyosho 1/8 Inferno VE Race Spec, Kyosho 1/8 Mad Force Kruiser VE, Kyosho Ultima SC6, Losi 1/10 Desert Truck, Losi 1/10 High Roller, Losi 1/10 Night Crawler RTR/BND, Losi 1/10 Readylift, Losi 1/10 Rockstar XXX-SCB, Losi 1/10 Speed T Brushless, Losi 1/10 Strike, Losi 1/10 Stronghold, Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE 4WD, Losi 1/10 Twenty-Two, Losi 1/10 XXX-SCT 2WD, LOSI 22, Losi XXX-SCB, Ofna 1/10 HYPER 10SC, Ofna 1/10 HYPER 10TT Truggy, Ofna 1/10 JAMMIN SCRT 10, Ofna 1/10 JL 10e, Ofna 1/10 JL 10e Drift, Ofna 1/10 NEXX10sc, Ofna 1/8 NEXX 8, OFNA HYPER SS GT, Ofna HYPER SS Truggy, Pro Boat Blackjack 26 SS BL Catamaran RTR, Pro Boat Formula FASTech BL Deep-V RTR, Pro Boat Impulse 31, Pro Boat Impulse 31 Deep-V BL RTR, Pro Boat Miss Elam 1/12 Hydro, Pro Boat Miss Geico 29 Catamaran RTR, Pro Boat Mystic 29 Catamaran BL BND/RTR, Pro Boat Shockwave 26 BL RTR, Pro Boat Stiletto 29 BL Tunnel BND/RTR, Pro Boat WidowMaker 22 Deep-V 2.4 BL RTR, Schumacher 1/10 Mi1, Schumacher 1/10 Mi4CX, TEAM DURANGO DEX410V4, Traxxas 1/10 Slash, Traxxas 1/10 Slash 4X4, Traxxas 1/10 Stampede, Traxxas 1/10 Stampede 4x4 VXL, Traxxas Bandit VXL, Traxxas Monster Jam - Captains Curse, Traxxas Monster Jam - Grave Digger, Traxxas Monster Jam - Grinder, Traxxas Monster Jam - Maximum Destruction, Traxxas Monster Jam - Monster Mutt, Traxxas Monster Jam - Son-Uva Digger, Traxxas Rustler VXL, Traxxas Slash 4X4 Platinum, Traxxas Slash 4X4 Ultimate, Traxxas Stampede VXL, Traxxas Telluride 4X4, Vaterra Ford Fiesta Rallycross, Vaterra Glamis Fear, Vaterra Halix, Vaterra K-5 Blazer Ascender, Vaterra Raptor, Vaterra Twin Hammers
Chassis modification required for use in Traxxas E-Revo and Traxxas Summit
All products sold by Venom Power are inspected and adjusted individually before leaving the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free of material defects and manufacturing faults when new.
General Warranty Policies
Venom Power warrants all products to be free of material and workmanship defects for a period of 30 days* from date of purchase for all electronic components and 90 days* for all non-electronic components. If a component is defective or was not correctly made, Venom Power will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the item free of charge. This is a non-transferable warranty and does not cover normal wear and tear, crash or water damage, modifications, failure to perform routine maintenance, or any damages arising as a result of improper use.
No term warranty, in no case shall Venom Power's liability be greater than the actual purchase price of the product.
*Please refer to the Venom Lifetime Replacement Plan for warranty information pertaining specifically to Venom® rechargeable battery packs and chargers.
Venom Limited Lifetime Replacement Plan
We are so certain of the quality of our batteries and chargers that we offer a Venom Limited Lifetime Replacement Plan on all of our rechargeable batteries and chargers. Venom® will, at it’s discretion, repair or replace defective products free of charge within a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. Year 2 onward, any Venom battery or charger can be exchanged for a brand new product of same size and type for 30% off original retail pricing. This is a non-transferable warranty and does not cover normal wear and tear, crash or water damage, modifications, batteries where the entire pack voltage has dropped below the safe cutoff point, or any damages arising as a result of improper use. We reserve the right to deny replacement to any serial abusers of our customer friendly policy.
A Note Concerning International Shipping
Duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please check with your local customs office before making a purchase from venompower.com. Your local authorities will add these charges and expect payment upon delivery. These fees are not additional shipping charges assessed by Venom Power. We will not falsify the declared value of an item or mark a package as gift to reduce import fees, as this practice is illegal.
Refused Orders Due to Non-Payment of Duties and Taxes
If your order is returned to us for failure to pay duties and taxes assessed by your country, we will not refund your original purchase price or any shipping charges incurred.
Venom Power assumes sole responsibility for our products; therefore, dealers should not be involved in any warranty issues. All warranty claims are to be directed to Venom Power Customer Service. Before returning any defective product, please contact Venom Power Customer Service by submitting a support case here to receive a Return Authorization Number. A dated and itemized sales receipt must accompany any product returned for warranty work.
Release of Liability
Venom Power, its affiliates, manufacturers, distributors, or retail partners shall not be held liable for any accident, injury to persons, or damage to property resulting from use, misuse, or abuse of any Venom Power products. In purchasing any Venom Power products the user agrees to accept responsibility for all such risk. Please refer to your products specific Warnings and Instructions supplied with all Venom Power products. If you are unsure about how to use or handle any of our products contact our Customer Service Department for assistance.