34102B Inferno GT2 VE Audi R8 Race SPEC Red
New transmitter, receiver and servo work in synergy with the Team ORION brushless system for improved control in the strongest electric GT machine ever created.
The dynamic performance of the Inferno GT2 RACE SPEC built on the combination of formidable 1/8 scale size and the speed of a GT machine has undergone an electric power transformation into the Inferno GT2 VE RACE SPEC. While maintaining the full potency of the proven battle power of the Inferno GT2 chassis, the VE incorporates the 4-cell LiPo battery compatible Team ORION Vortex 8 brushless motor and Vortex R8 ESC at its power core. The high rigidity main chassis is equipped with side guards to strengthen impact resistance and keep dirt out to improve overall reliability and performance. The included 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and features high visibility LCD screen with the functions expected of a mid-range transmitter such as dual-rate and ABS plus safety features such as a failsafe function. The Syncro KT-331P works in perfect combination with the high-torque, metal-geared KS-5031-09MW servo to deliver finger tip control of the big size GT machine. With the Readyset, you can experience the dynamic action of GT racing without delay while the quiet performance of electric motor power opens up this experience to any time and place.
- Equipped with user-friendly Team ORION brushless motor and ESC.
- Simple chassis structure realizes superior maintenance efficiency.
- Spiral gears equipped on front and rear diffs deliver excellent durability.
- Included Syncro KT-331P transmitter allows precision setting.
- Equipped with high-torque KS-5031-09MW servo featuring built-in metal gears.
- Torque rods equipped on both front and rear.
- Long wheelbase specifications realize superior running stability and scale appearance.
- Turnbuckle tie rods and upper arms allow easy adjustment of alignment.
Equipped with Vortex 8 motor, designed especially for the Inferno by the world's top brand, Team ORION. Delivers exceptional power output and durability.
Also equipped with the Team ORION Vortex R8 ESC as standard. Features simple Setup Switch functions with precise adjustment of power output characteristics.
Shock caps, wheel hubs and wheel nuts are finished in Kyosho's signature gun metallic color.
Hook & loop battery straps provide secure battery mounting and easy removal. Allows maximum of 4-cell Li-Po battery (2-cell X 2) to be installed.
Receiver is protected inside a radio box and the metal gears of the high-torque KS-5031-09MW servo handle the heavy loads of this big machine to deliver superior control.
High-visibility of the LCD screen on the Syncro KT331P transmitter allows monitoring of setting adjustments in real time using jog dials.
< KIT CONTENTS >
- Pre-assembled chassis with 2-channel, 1-servo, ESC R/C system installed
- Pre-painted body complete with decals applied
- Team ORION Vortex 8 brushless motor installed
- Team ORION Vortex R8 ESC installed
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- Hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- Battery cord for 2S (standard is for 4S)
< REQUIRED FOR OPERATION >
- Battery for chassis
- Charger for battery
- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter
CHASSIS TECHNICAL DATA
- Length 515mm
- Width 310mm
- Height 135mm
- Wheelbase 360mm
- Tread (F/R) 262mm / 265mm
- Tire (F/R) 97mm X 48mm
- Gear Ratio 8.95:1
- Weight 3,800g (approx. with body)
- Motor Team ORION Vortex 8 Brushless
- Transmitter Syncro KT-331P