Badlands SC 2.2"/3.0" M2 (Medium) Tires Mounted
For Slash 2wd Rear & Slash 4x4 Front or Rear. Mounted on Renegade Black Wheels
This is a pair of pre-mounted Badlands All-Terrain Short Course Tires. Are you ready to chew up the dirt and spit it out in a huge spray behind your SC truck? If so, then the Badlands SC tire is exactly the tire that you have been waiting for. The Badlands SC tire offers motocross style tread with huge, long-lasting lugs giving it the looks and performance that have won over bashers all across the globe. The Badlands tread design is made for the die-hard motocrosser in you. Its oversized grass and dirt shredding lugs offer you the ultimate in performance under all-terrain type conditions. The lugs are designed to ensure longevity while spitting up the surface below. Made from soft yet durable M2 compound, the Badlands tire is poised for battle and ready to take your Short Course Truck to the next level of bashing heaven. Get a set of Badlands SC tires for your Short Course truck today!
The Badlands SC tires are mounted on Renegade Back wheels. Radical, revolutionary maybe even a bit of an outlaw, that is what a Renegade is all about and it defines the new SC wheels from Pro-Line to a "T". That's right, the design department at Pro-Line thought it was time to change it up and bring to life another bold looking SC wheel. The Pro-Line Renegade wheel for SC trucks features a tough 10 spoke design replicating the latest in high performance full size forged racing wheels used by the pros. Detailed beadloc and lug nut hardware only adds to the realism. Be the Renegade at your track!
- Readers' Choice Awrd Winning Tread Design
- Super-aggressive styling
- Motocross style tread for longevity and superior traction
- Latest generation V2 SC wide carcass for increased contact patch
- Soft, re-usable and water-proof Closed Cell foam inserts included
- Lightweight one-piece design
- 2.2" outer bead and 3.0" inner bead
- Simulated Bead-Loc ring
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- 10 Spoke design for increased rigidity
- Made in the USA, since 1982