Defender 1100 EP RR Aircraft
The Defender 1100 EP from Rage R/C provides an impeccable combination of stability, durability and versatility. Experienced modelers will enjoy the flight capabilities of the Defender, as the powerful outrunner brushless motor delivers nearly unlimited vertical performance along with a full range of aerobatic maneuvers. For great looks, the Defender also features a highly visible trim scheme and factory-installed landing gear strut covers and wheel pants. In the spirit of versatility, the Defender also includes an alternate landing gear assembly with larger wheels that are ideally suited for rougher grass fields. Additionally, if a local lake or large pond is nearby, a specifically-designed Defender Float Set (RGRA1258) is available separately.
All pilots will appreciate the Defender's extraordinary durability due to the molded ABS-plastic material used to produce the fuselage. This Defender version includes all necessary electronics, making it easy to install your 4 channel receiver, and get in the air quickly; including the powerful brushless outrunner motor, a 30A ESC, four individual digital servos, and a 3S 11.1V 1500mAh LiPo battery. For longer flight times, a 2200mAh LiPo battery (RGRA1266) is available separately.
After opening the box and some simple assembly, you can have your Defender in the air.
Required Radio System: 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter with compact receiver (not included)
NOTE: This version does NOT include the PASS Stability system
- Removable wing with 1100mm span and dual aileron servos for optimized control authority, stability, and convenience.
- Bright, attractive graphics deliver great visibility and orientation for new pilots.
- Includes factory-installed landing gear strut fairings with attractive wheel pants along with a second landing gear assembly with larger wheels for use on rough surfaces.
- A specifically-designed float set is available for water take-offs and landings (sold separately).
- 2218/1400kV outrunner brushless motor delivers outstanding thrust and efficiency for longer flights.
- Wingspan: 43 5/16" (1100mm)
- Length: 34" (864mm)
- Flying Weight: 26.5 oz. (750g)
- Motor: 2218/1400kV BL outrunner motor
- ESC: 30A w/Heavy-Duty BEC
- Servos: (4) Digital Servos
- Battery: 3S 11.1V 1500mAh Lipo
- Charger: 110v AC/12v DC LiPo Balancing Charger