Venom 25C 2S 5000mAh 7.4 Hardcase LiPo Battery with Universal Plug
Venom 25C 2S 5000mAh 7.4 Hardcase LiPo Battery with Universal Plug
Venom® DRIVE series LiPo batteries are engineered for the demanding requirements of todays RC car, truck and boat applications. Utilizing the latest advancements in lithium polymer technology and select materials for improved performance, safety and cycle life: DRIVE provides premium and reliable energy to power your passion.
This Venom® 25C 2S 5000mAh 7.4V LiPo Hardcase battery with UNI 2.0 is perfect for most 1/10 RC boats, 2WD brushless and 4WD brushed cars, trucks and buggies and is built with a molded hardcase for added protection and durability. Venom® DRIVE batteries now also include the Venom® Universal 2.0 Plug System for the ultimate in connectivity. Utilizing a high current Amass XT60 base plug with the correct included Venom® UNI 2.0 adaptor for Traxxas® ID®, Venom® UNI 2.0 adaptor for Traxxas® legacy, Deans™ or EC3™ adaptor allows for solder-free plug conversion and plug and play use with todays most popular RC vehicles.
Available in a wide range of sizes, capacities and C rates there is a Venom® DRIVE battery to suit most applications. As an industry leader in RC batteries and chargers for over a decade, Venom® is a name you can count on for the power and performance you demand.
Due to recent changes in Federal shipping regulations, the sale of lithium batteries is restricted to North America. Lithium batteries can only be shipped via ground. Furthermore, Lithium Batteries exceeding 300WH (watt hours) can only be shipped ground and must be received at a business address, signature required.
Comparable Competitor Battery:
- Weight: 9.3 oz (262 g)
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo Battery)
- Dimensions: 138 x 46 x 24 mm / 5.43 x 1.81 x 0.94 in
- Plug Type: Venom UNI 2.0 Land Plug System. Compatible with XT60 Plug, Traxxas & Traxxas ID Plug, Deans Plug & EC3 Plug.
- Lithium ELC in Grams: 3
- Wire Gauge: 12 AWG Soft and Flexible Low Resistance Silicone Wire
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Cell Count: 2S
- Cell Configuration: 2S1P
- Volts: 7.4
- Charge Rate: 1C (5A)
- Max Approved Charge Rate: 5C (25A)
- C Rate: 25C
- Continuous Discharge: 25C (125A)
- Min Discharge Volts Per Pack: 6V
- Max Burst Rate: 50C (250A)
- Max Volts Per Cell: 4.2V
- Max Volts Per Pack: 8.4V
- Watt Hours: 37
- Included Charge Leads:
- Fits the Following Model(s): ARRMA Fury BLX, ARRMA Granite BLX, ARRMA Mojave BLX, ARRMA Raider BLS, ARRMA Vorteks BLX, Associated 1/10 RC10-B4, Associated 1/10 RC10-B4.1, Associated 1/10 RC10-T4.1, Associated 1/10 RC10R5 Oval, Associated 1/10 SC10, Associated 1/10 T4, Axial 1/10 AX10 Scorpion RTR, Axial 1/10 SCX10 4WD Kit w/Honcho, Axial 1/10 Wraith Rock Racer RTR, Axial AX10 Deadbolt, Axial AX10 Ridgecrest, Axial SCX10, Axial SCX10 Deadbolt, Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6, Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 Falken, Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited C/R, Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Axial SCX10 Ram Power Wagon, Axial Wraith, Axial Wraith Poison Spyder, Axial Wraith Spawn, Duratrax 1/10 Evader DT EP RTR, Duratrax 1/10 Evader EXT2 EP RTR, Exceed Max Stone, Helion Criterion 2WD, Helion Dominus 10SC 4X4, Helion Volition 10SC 2WD, Hot Bodies 1/10 Cyclone S RTR, HPI 1/10 Blitz, HPI 1/10 Blitz ESE, HPI 1/10 Brama 10B, HPI 1/10 Crawler King, HPI 1/10 Cup Racers, HPI 1/10 Desert Trophy, HPI 1/10 E10, HPI 1/10 F10, HPI 1/10 RTR Switch, HPI 1/10 Sprint 2 Drift, HPI 1/10 Sprint 2 Sport, HPI 1/10 Wheely King, HPI Blitz FLUX, HPI E- Firestorm 10 HT, HPI E-Firestorm 10T FLUX, HPI RTR Mini-Trophy, HPI Sprint 2 Sport, Kyosho 1/10 Lazer ZX-5 Type 4, Kyosho 1/10 McLaren F1 GTR, Kyosho 1/10 Porsche 911, Kyosho 1/10 RB-5 SP2, Kyosho 1/10 Rock Force, Kyosho 1/10 Ultima DB, Kyosho 1/10 Ultima RB-5 SP2 WC Edition, Kyosho 1/10 Ultima RT5, Kyosho 1/10 Ultima SC, Kyosho 1/10 Ultima SC-R, Kyosho Ultima SC6, Losi 1/10 Desert Truck, Losi 1/10 High Roller, Losi 1/10 Night Crawler RTR/BND, Losi 1/10 Readylift, Losi 1/10 Rockstar XXX-SCB, Losi 1/10 Speed T Brushless, Losi 1/10 Strike, Losi 1/10 Stronghold, Losi 1/10 Twenty-Two, Losi 1/10 XXX-SCT 2WD, LOSI 22, Losi XXX-SCB, Traxxas 1/10 Bandit, Traxxas 1/10 Rustler, Traxxas 1/10 Slash, Traxxas 1/10 Slash VXL, Traxxas 1/10 Stampede, Traxxas Bandit VXL, Traxxas Monster Jam - Captains Curse, Traxxas Monster Jam - Grave Digger, Traxxas Monster Jam - Grinder, Traxxas Monster Jam - Maximum Destruction, Traxxas Monster Jam - Monster Mutt, Traxxas Monster Jam - Son-Uva Digger, Traxxas Rustler VXL, Traxxas Stampede VXL
All products sold by Venom Power are inspected and adjusted individually before leaving the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free of material defects and manufacturing faults when new.
General Warranty Policies
Venom Power warrants all products to be free of material and workmanship defects for a period of 30 days* from date of purchase for all electronic components and 90 days* for all non-electronic components. If a component is defective or was not correctly made, Venom Power will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the item free of charge. This is a non-transferable warranty and does not cover normal wear and tear, crash or water damage, modifications, failure to perform routine maintenance, or any damages arising as a result of improper use.
No term warranty, in no case shall Venom Power's liability be greater than the actual purchase price of the product.
*Please refer to the Venom Lifetime Replacement Plan for warranty information pertaining specifically to Venom® rechargeable battery packs and chargers.
Venom Limited Lifetime Replacement Plan
We are so certain of the quality of our batteries and chargers that we offer a Venom Limited Lifetime Replacement Plan on all of our rechargeable batteries and chargers. Venom® will, at it’s discretion, repair or replace defective products free of charge within a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. Year 2 onward, any Venom battery or charger can be exchanged for a brand new product of same size and type for 30% off original retail pricing. This is a non-transferable warranty and does not cover normal wear and tear, crash or water damage, modifications, batteries where the entire pack voltage has dropped below the safe cutoff point, or any damages arising as a result of improper use. We reserve the right to deny replacement to any serial abusers of our customer friendly policy.
A Note Concerning International Shipping
Duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please check with your local customs office before making a purchase from venompower.com. Your local authorities will add these charges and expect payment upon delivery. These fees are not additional shipping charges assessed by Venom Power. We will not falsify the declared value of an item or mark a package as gift to reduce import fees, as this practice is illegal.
Refused Orders Due to Non-Payment of Duties and Taxes
If your order is returned to us for failure to pay duties and taxes assessed by your country, we will not refund your original purchase price or any shipping charges incurred.
Venom Power assumes sole responsibility for our products; therefore, dealers should not be involved in any warranty issues. All warranty claims are to be directed to Venom Power Customer Service. Before returning any defective product, please contact Venom Power Customer Service by submitting a support case here to receive a Return Authorization Number. A dated and itemized sales receipt must accompany any product returned for warranty work.
Release of Liability
Venom Power, its affiliates, manufacturers, distributors, or retail partners shall not be held liable for any accident, injury to persons, or damage to property resulting from use, misuse, or abuse of any Venom Power products. In purchasing any Venom Power products the user agrees to accept responsibility for all such risk. Please refer to your products specific Warnings and Instructions supplied with all Venom Power products. If you are unsure about how to use or handle any of our products contact our Customer Service Department for assistance.